Here are a couple of tricks that could help you find more Facebook friends quickly and easily:
1. Don’t Sell Out – Being REAL will get you more friends.
2. Connect with People – Make a connection before sending a friend request.
3. Don’t Blend In – Don’t melt into another advertising page by sending the same copied posts everywhere (this could also get you blocked for spamming!).
4. Join Groups – Joining groups will entice others to friend you, so you don’t have to do the work!
5. Invite Your Contacts – You can upload all of your email contacts into Facebook friend requests instantly!
6. Start a Fan Page – Creating a fan page will entice others to again come to you!
7. Find Things in Common – Finding friends with things in common can lead to meeting other friends more easily.
8. Personal Requests – By sending a personalized friend request, you are not only introducing yourself, but you are also showing an interest in the other person, which will increase your chances of the request being approved.
9. Run an Event – Running an event will allow you to invite all of your friends, and, consequently, even invite your friend’s friend’s, which can greatly expand your network.
10. Be Worthwhile – By standing out and showing that you are a authentic page who is interested in genuine connections as opposed to simply selling and advertising, you will attract more people than you think!
Sources: Web Course